Whole wheat flour/Atta 2cups
Red chilli powder 1/2tsp
Turmeric powder 1/4tsp
Salt to taste
Sugar 2 pinches
Fresh chopped methi/
fenugreek leaves(only leaves) 1/2cup,cleaned,rinsed,chopped
Some more flour/atta for dusting
oil/ghee(clarified butter) for roasting theplas/rotis
- Take all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- First mix everything as it is,then adding required amount of water knead to form a nice soft dough like you make for rotis.
- Divide into 12 equal portions,shape to balls
- Using a rolling pin,and using flour for dusting,roll into 5-6 inch round discs.
- heat a tawa/griddle and carefully roast on both sides,applying oil in between and keep adjsuting the flame as well.
- Serve with curd and tomato pickle or any pickle of your choice.